My Little Pocketbooks: Women's Reading Challenge Completed   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, May 31, 2013

Women's Reading Challenge Completed

Join my "Women Challenge"! :) 
Hosted by PeekABook

I have completed my second reading challenge!  Whoot!  Whoot!  This one was too easy to be honest.  The challenge was to red book written by women author's.  I think I read way more books by women than man.  By far!  
I signed up to read 15 books by Women Authors from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013.  That would be the "Super Girl" level.  Since it's only May and I have a million more books to read I think I will hit the "Wonder Woman" level in no time! 
Source: justajeepguydc.blogspot.com
Whatever you do...don't stare into the light?  So what did I read?  I am so glad you asked.
 Favorite Book
Wonder by R.J. Palacio 
Least Favorite

Rescue by Anita Shreve 

Out of all my books 
7 were Audiobooks 
3 were Children Books
3 were YA
3 were Non-Fiction
3 were ARC's
2 were E-books
5 were book club Book of the Month
4 were purchased this year
1 was from an author for review
2 were wins from giveaways
10 were from my Bookcase
How are you doing on your reading challenges?  Did you finish any of your challenges yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment