My Little Pocketbooks: First Reading Challenge Completed   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

First Reading Challenge Completed

I don't know how I did this but... I did.
I completed the GENRE VARIETY READING CHALLENGE already.  
Originally, I signed up for this reading challenge (Here) on January 11.  As you read the original post I had no idea what genres I had already sitting on my bookshelf or what 6 genres I was going to read.  
My original level was CAREFUL and that was a commitment of 6 different books in 6 different genres.  
Here are the books and the genres I read -

YA:  *Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Contemporary: The Hairdresser of Harare
Essay:  Even the Stars Look Lonesome 
 Dystopian: *Parable of the Sower
 Paranormal: *Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Historical Fiction: *The Shoemaker's Wife
 
Since it is only March, I will up my level from 6 to Cautious (12 different genres, 12 books).  Right now I am sitting in my office thinking about the books I plan on reading or completing this month.  Do I have 6 new genres ahead?  I can only think of three.
 
Children's Book: Sway
Biography: My Beloved World
Humor:  (Book Club Book of the month)
 
Have you completed any of your reading challenges already?  Are you doing this challenge?  How is it going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment