My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Bye Bye 2014   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Delight: Bye Bye 2014

Happy Last Sunday of 2014 Everyone!
Can you believe it is over?  2014 is a wrap!  Now I have to train myself to write 2015 on everything now.  I know I can't be the only one who doesn't get it down until March.  Up until then everything will have 2014 crossed out and 2015 written next to it.
Christmas was great!  This was the Christmas of first.  Justin (my newest cousin) had his first family Christmas.  Our family made memorial ornaments and it was the first Christmas with all the family members there.  (Past and Present)  
It was a wonderful Christmas!  Here are a few pictures.
 Then there was

Here and Now

Time: 3:40 pm
Drinking: Green Tea with Lemon and Honey
Eating: Trail Mix
 Listening To: Gospel Radio on Pandora.com
Watching: Nothing

My Bookish Stuff

 Reading: Nothing yet
 Listening To: Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
 Next Read: Not sure yet
Up Coming Review: If You Were Here by Alafair Burke

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.
Bout of Books is coming soon! And sign ups are open now.
Bout of Books 
Sign Ups are open here for Diversity on the Shelf 2015 Reading Challenge.  Click the button to join us.  There will be giveaways and get reads to be had by all.

Check out the Mocha Girls Read 2015 Reading Challenge. 
http://www.mochagirlsread.com/2015-mgr-reading-challenge/
  
The Geeky Blogger is hosting #FitReaders for 2015
Geeky Bloggers Book Blog

How was your Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment