My Little Pocketbooks: Updated Incomplete Series List   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Updated Incomplete Series List

Over a year ago, I sat down an compiled a list of book series I started and never finished.  This was the first time I really put a ton of thought into it and was shocked to realize there were about 16 incomplete series handing over my head.  (Here is the original post)
Since then I made a big effort to get a few series off the list by doing the Spring Sequel Reading Challenge hosted by Words in a Teacup.  This was a big relief because 7 whole series were completed and the list began to become manageable and not so overwhelming.  
With that in mind I thought I should update the list and take off the series I no longer wanted to finish because the first book was not my cup of tea.  So here is the new and improved list.  I thought it would be shorter.

Incomplete Series List

1. Wonder (1 book to read) I didn't even know there was a second book until last month.
2. The Madman’s Daughter (1 book to read)
3. Da Vinci Code (2 books to read)
4. All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness (2 books to read)
5. Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. James (2 books to read)
6. Elm Creek Quilts Novels by Jennifer Chiaverini (A lot of books to read to finish this series)
7. Chaos Walking Series by Patrick Ness (4 books to read)
8. Parasol Protectorate Series by Gail Carriger (4 books to read)
9. Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent (A lot of books to read)
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth (2 books to read)
11. Rachel Knight Series by Marcia Clark (3 books to read)
12. Immortality (I think 1 book to read)

Back on the List
13. The Raven Boys (1 book to read)

Don’t Want to Finish
Reverend Curtis Black Series by Kimberla Lawson Roby
Angelology Series by Danielle Trussoni
The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud
Lost Texas Hearts Series by Christina Dodd

13 is the new number. Out of the 13 listed here 4 are new or back on the list. I was suppose to be under 10 by this month. So my goal for 2015 is to get half of these series completed.
*crossing fingers*

How are you doing on your series reading? Do you have more than 10 series to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment