My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #49   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Best #49

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com   
Yesterday, as most of you know was Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon.  So I started at 5am and finished at 5am.  I am so sleepy right now.  So let me say sorry now for any typos.  Sorry this list of links are well organized.  I am just taking stuff off of my Feedly saved file again today.  I have been collecting for a few weeks.  I will post my RAT Wrap Up next.
Now on to Sunday Best.
 
 So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.
My Favorite Post from Me
Movie Review: Insidious 2
My Favorite Post from Other Bloggers
A Regroup & Refocus Post - Where Are You in 2013? @ GReads!  I need to regroup again too.

5 Things You Can Do Now to Help You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse by Pauline Creeden @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Great tips!  I need to work on the first one.
Sorry But We're Just Not Into You...DNF titles @ The Paperback Princesses.  I think I will post something like this at the end of the year.  So far I don't have any.  Last year I had two.

Which Witch is Which? @Bookish.  I am a Good Witch for sure!!!


Blogger Confession:  Book Blog Walkers Unite - Geeky Bloggers Book Blog @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.  I was going to join this event and then I forgot about it.  

Recipes

Audiobooks
Did you run across any great blog post this week?  Add a link to them in the comment section?  I'll stop by and say "HI"

No comments:

Post a Comment