My Little Pocketbooks: Free Listens for October 2013   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Free Listens for October 2013

I have noticed most bloggers post every week, month or just once in awhile a list of free or really close to free e-books.  I love free books.  Free e-books and audiobooks.
Yes there is a such thing as a free audiobook.  And they are not just boring old classics either.  I seem to run across a few new ones here and there.  So I thought I would share my free audiobook finds with you. I mean who does not like free.
If you are new to audiobooks this is a great why to try one or two without spending any money.
From Amazon.com and Audible.com  
(Click the covers to read more and to get your free copy)
Today is all about the prequels.  These free audiobooks are prequels to popular novels.

PREQUELS to THE RETURNED

PREQUEL to CHAOS WALKING TRILOGY

Have you run across any free audiobooks?  Let me know in the comment section below.  I would love to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment