My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Me A Panel Moderator?   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sunday Delight: Me A Panel Moderator?

OMG! I was asked by the organizer of The First Inglewood Literary Arts Festival to be the panel moderator for the Children's Author Panel.  OMG!  No way!  Really!  Me!  This is a bit surreal.  What am I going to ask them?  Hell what are we going to talk about?
Yes!  I! AM! A! BIT! NERVOUS!!
It's on 4/11/2015 at 10am so I have a bit of time.  Not much to get it together.
Oh by the way...
HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!

Here and Now

Time: 5:28 pm (Saturday)
Drinking:  Green Tea with Lemon and Honey
Eating: Going to make a Caesar Salad with Grilled Fish
 Listening To: The Brand New Heavies Radio on Pandora
Watching: Last week we saw Get Hard with Kevin Hart and it was funny but a bit over the top with the sexual references.  I was so pissed at the mom behind us who had her 4 kids all under the age of 13 with her.  The whole movie I was looking back at the kids as they covered their eyes.  It was shameful.  She was there to watch a movie and just happened to bring her kids along too.  Hot ass mess!

My Bookish Stuff

Reading: Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
 Listening To: Paper Towns by John Green
 Next Read: Fifty Shades Freer by E.L. James 
Up Coming Review: The Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

POC Children Books
It's A Read-A-Thon's Wrap
Diversity on the Shelf 2015: April Review Link-Up & Giveaway
Fool for Books Giveaway Hop
2015 Audiobook Challenge: 1st Quarter Update

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.

Tanya at Girlxoxo has a been doing post to make Book Blogger easier for you.  This is a great idea I wish I had started using when I was a new blogger.  An auto response is a great idea.   How I Use GMail Canned Responses {Multiple Email Signatures and To Respond to PR Requests}

Silly Little Mischief did a post of Graphic Novel Reviews.  There is one on there called Yummy I want to read after reading her review.

This might be old (I know it is) but Martha at Reviews by Martha's Bookshelf gives away 100's of books from bookshelf and you can pick from the list.  Martha's Bookshelf***Friday Pick Giveaway April 3, 2015

Great Imaginations is hosting a Spring Bookish Bingo.  The squares look hard this time.

Did you hear about Book Riots new addition to their mega-Empire.  BookRiot Live!  Yes!  A live event in New York coming in November.  I am going to have to pass on this since I am going to BEA15.  Maybe they should coincide the live events with BEA.  Just saying!  It would give the bookish travelers something else to do.  I wish I could go because I love them and would love to support all their projects.  I love the panel of speakers they have too!  Now that is DIVERSITY!  Excellent.

What new and interesting post have you come across this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment