My Little Pocketbooks: 2015 Audiobook Challenge: 1st Quater Update   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, March 29, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge: 1st Quater Update

Hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens

This is my post for the 1st Quarter Update for the 2015 Audiobook Challenge.  
I have to say that this year I have not been listening to as many audiobooks as I did last year.  Mostly I have not commuted as much but that is going to change soon.  If you didn't know I listen to my audiobooks on my 1 hour drive to and from work everyday.  Then I read physical books on the weekend.  Unless I am at the end of an audiobook.  I hate being the middle of my commute and an audiobook comes to an end.  I would rather end the book at home and start a new one on the road.

So here is my first update.

Listened to and Reviewed


 Completed
7.   The Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka (review scheduled)
8. The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae (review scheduled)
9.  Lily Blue, Blue Lily by Maggie Stiefvater (writing a review)

Number of Non-Fiction: 2
Number of Male Authors: 1
 Number of POC books: 3
Number of Male Narrators: 4
Series books: 4
Author is Narrator: 2
More than One Narrator: 2
From January to March: 9

9 audiobooks completed out of 20-30

How are you doing on your reading challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment