My Little Pocketbooks: It's A Read-A-Thon's Wrap   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It's A Read-A-Thon's Wrap

March Madness and Take Control of Your TBR Pile
I just did two month long read-a-thons.
One, March Madness hosted by Cedar Station and the other one was TBR Pile Read-a-Thon hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer.
And I read more books in the month of March than I have in two good months.  I am a four books a month a person so completing 16 books is so amazing to me.  Yep!  16!
It so helped to have the month off from work too.  I see how other book bloggers do it now.  I spent a minimum of one hour every single day reading.  No matter what!  And that helped so much too.  I am going to try and keep that rule going as long as I can.
Hopefully, I can do half of this for the month of April.  

Books Finished
~ *The Buddha in the Attic (audiobook)
~ *The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl (audiobook)
*Blue Lily, Lily Blue (audiobook)
*When the Emperor Was Divine (audiobook)

~ *1-900-Anytime (hardcover)
~ Dave the Potter (hardcover)
~ Nino Wrestles the World (hardcover)
~ Frida (hardcover)
~ Time to Pray (hardcover)
*The Lowland (hardcover)

~ *Tales of the Talented Tenth: Vol 1 (paperback)
~ Loogie:The Booger Genie (paperback)

~ *How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents (e-book)
~ I'll Be Home for Christmas (e-book)

~ *Strange Fruit: Vol 1(graphic novel)
~ *El Deafo (graphic novel)

* = books over 100 pages for TBR pile read-a-thon
~ = book review written 

No comments:

Post a Comment