My Little Pocketbooks: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 5 -8   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 5 -8

http://24hourreadathon.com/

Welcome to 11am in Los Angeles.
Update time!!  So far I am finally not sleepy and I have drank (2 cups) an ocean of green tea with lemon and honey. 

Hour 5: 

Back to reading after a quick nap.  And I am hosting the hour 5 read-a-thon mini challenge.  It's wrapping up soon so jump to this link to enter to win a great prize.  It's  fun!

Hour 6:

Reading: Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James 
I am going to give my eyes a break and listen to an audiobook while I am doing the dishes.
Books Completed: 0
Audiobook: The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
Food Consumed:  Cereal with bananas and raisins
Drinks:  2 Cups of tea
Mini- Challenges and Memes:  1
Blogs Visited: 1

Hour 7:

Reading: Wrapped in Rainbows by Valerie Boyd
I had to put the iPad on the charger so I have switched to a physical book for now.
Books Completed: 1 (The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom)
Food Consumed:  Cereal with bananas and raisins
Drinks:  2 Cups of tea
Mini- Challenges and Memes:  1
Blogs Visited: 4

Hour 8:

Shower time!

No comments:

Post a Comment