My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Pre Birthday Weekend   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Delight: Pre Birthday Weekend

Happy Sunday everyone!!
And Happy Pre-Birthday to me!!
Yep another year older, wiser and happier!

This weekend has been really great.  My honey surprised me yesterday with a trip to Universal Studios.  The weather was perfect and we had a blast.  If you ever make a stop there,  get the front of the line pass and go try out the Transformer Ride.  It was AMAZING!!!
I loved it!  
Today is church and dinner at my parents house.  With birthday cake too!  Yummy!
Now back to book business.

Here and Now

Time: 11:55 am
Drinking: Green Tea with lemon and honey
Eating: Egg Taco
 Listening To: The Brand New Heavies Radio on Pandora.com
Watching: FIFA World Cup Soccer 2014.  OlĂ©

My Bookish Stuff

Reading: Getting to Happy by Terry McMillian
Listening To: Nothing yet
Next Read: Aloha Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini
Up Coming Review: The Golem's Eye by Jonathan Stroud

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

Diversity on the Shelf: Approved Books pt. 5
My Love and Hate for Bookish Apps
I Love This! #PicMonkey
Winner! Winner!

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Been Some Time from Jade @Sort of Beautiful. So thrilled Jade is coming back to blogging.

Old post but since I haven't added it to my favorites list I thought I would share it with you anyways. Hannah @The Irish Banana posted
Bloggers Anonymous: Enough is Enough and I thought it was interesting to see how a blogger I love and follow really feels about blogging. 

Again old news but Angela @Angela's Anxious Life got a new blog design.  It's so pretty.  I love the clean lines and the color is so soothing.

Loupe @Hot Listens posted a great list of resources for Audiobooks called Where to buy Audiobooks?  I have to check out a few of these for sure.

Allison +The Book Wheel  Posted about a new book lover app, BookAwardz is the App for Book Lovers.  I never heard of it until she posted this.  I am a app lover so I will check this one out too!
 
Have you signed up for these bloggish events:
http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2014/06/meg-readers-2014-announcement.htmlhttp://seasonsreading.blogspot.com/2014/05/high-summer-read-thon-save-date.html

So what is going on this Sunday for you and your bookish life?  Anything interesting and fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment