My Little Pocketbooks: February Reading Queue   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February Reading Queue

I am back with my Reading Queue for the month February. Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A True Story Can you believe we are in our second month of 2014.  Wow!  I know this post is kinda late but I was not sure what I wanted to read this month. Click the covers to read more about the books.
What is the reading queue all about?

Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide. 

Book Club Pick for February  
The House Girl
http://amzn.to/1cvkruF 
The House Girl is Mocha Girls Read book of the month for February and I am happy to say I have a copy (around here somewhere).  I think the copy I have is an ARC from BEA13.  Just need to track it down.  The CornVersation is doing a read-a-long for this book as well.  Join us!
Off My Shelf  
The Aloha Quilt
http://amzn.to/1fSZ6xz
This one I am reading for my Dusty Book Reading Challenge. I bought this one from Border's bookstore before they announced they were going to close all their stores.  Long time ago.

Adé
http://amzn.to/18exLiZ
I got this book from TLC book tours as a book club giveaway gift for our 2nd Anniversary.  I then went to the authors book signing a month later.  She is so nice and I was thrilled to find out she is the daughter of Alice Walker.
Audiobooks
Carter Finally Gets It 
http://amzn.to/1cfjDb0
I got from Audiobooksync.com last summer and I want to listen to all of the ones from last summer before I get news ones this summer.  After this one I will have two more to go.  And this will go towards the Banned Book Reading Challenge.
Still Reading
Turn up the Heat
This is a book you will always be reading until you get all the formulas, eating programs and exercise programs in sync for life.  

Last month I Completed

*Bless me Ultima by Rudolfo Anaya 
 (* denotes audiobooks)

What are you reading for the month of February?

No comments:

Post a Comment