My Little Pocketbooks: Quicky Review #14: Army of One   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Quicky Review #14: Army of One

Welcome to the first Quicky Review for 2014.  Here at My Little Pocketbooks Quicky Reviews are for shot stories mostly and children books.  Basically, the short stories get short reviews.
Here are just a few sentences on an audiobook (about 2 hours or less) I got free from Audible.com
There are other Quicky Reviews for you to check out too and don't worry there will be more to come. I like short stories because most of them are FREE and I can get in and out of one in no time.
Below are the links to the other Quicky Reviews from last year. 
http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fantasy/Army-of-One-FREE-Star-Force-Novella-Audiobook/B00GA9201C/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1389647073&sr=1-1#publisher-summary
Author: B.V. Larson
Genre: Sci-Fiction
Series: Star Force
Publisher: Audible Frontiers
 Audiobook: 2 hours and 39 minutes
Narrator:  Mark Boyett
 
 Source: Free From Audible.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GGBE1NY

Book Description

"Army of One" is a free novella set in B. V. Larson's Star Force universe.
The Macros are invading from the skies. And the only nanotized man who isn't officially part of Star Force learns how hard it can be to avoid an interstellar war.

 My Thoughts

I thought this was a really interesting and well thought out audiobook.  I was impressed with the narrators voice.  This is my first Star Force audiobook/book and I might get into this series (one day) if it is as good as this one.  100% sci-fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment