My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #56   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Best #56


Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
Welcome to Sunday Best, where I post the best blog post from me and you and all around the web.  Or at least the best of what I have read this week.  I hope you all had a wonderful week full of warm moments and warmer places.

 
  So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up. Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.  

My Favorite Post from Me

Winter 2014 Mini Bloggiesta!
I am so happy there is a Bloggiesta coming.  I always need to do things to make this a better and happy place.

It's My 2nd Blog Birthday!!
I am celebrating my blogs 2nd birthday. It was actually on the 5th but I wanted to post it mid-week since I had so many giveaways going on.

My Favorite Blog Post from Other Bloggers

Tweetiquette for Book Bloggers 101
from the Irish Banana Review

Books and Sensibility 2013 By The Numbers
from Books and Sensibility

 Let's Talk about Diversity
Who Are Your Favorite Writers of Color
Reading Challenges for 2014
On Reading Writers of Color
from Book Riot

Welcome to #DiverseCanLit Chat!
from Leonicka

New to Me Blog

A great post from this blog I HAVE A DREAM 

What interesting blog post have you run across this week?  Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment