My Little Pocketbooks: Golden Globe Pocketbooks   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globe Pocketbooks

http://www.goldenglobes.com/awards
Did you see the Golden Globes last night?  I have to confess, I did not watch most of it.  But I did see the wonderful dresses come down the red carpet and I was amazed there were very few hot messes this year.  I can spot a hot mess coming a mile away.  This year I was really happy to see most of the starlets have a good sense of wearing flattering and gorgeous gowns this year.  And as always I was curious to see what they are holding in their right hands.  Petite Pocketbooks of course.  What did you think I was talking about?  LOL!
Here are a few great pocketbooks from last nights red carpet.  
All pics from AP Press.


What did you think of the pocketbooks from last nights Golden Globes?

No comments:

Post a Comment