My Little Pocketbooks: Oct '13 Read-A-Thon Updates: Hour 4 - 8   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Oct '13 Read-A-Thon Updates: Hour 4 - 8

 
First 4 hour done!  Let's do this!

9:00 am
Hour 5
Mini challenge
Blackout Poetry from Elizabeth-Michelle 
Your challenge is to create some blackout poetry and share it on your blog, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Goodreads, etc. (#readathonblackout)

I have just jumped out of the shower and I am almost done with the book I am reading.  So I will pass on this mini-challenge.  
  10:00 am
Hour 6
I am going to pass on this one too!  I have completed my first book.  The Good House by Tananarive Due.  Loved the ending on this one and very interesting read.  Review will be posted sometime this month.  Next book is The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice.  But I want to take a quick nap.  

My stats
Books completed: 1
Pages read: 116
Blogs Visited: 8
Mini Challenges Completed: 4
Number of books to go: 1 or 2
Food eaten: Oatmeal with raisins and a up of green tea
11:00 am
Hour 7
Napping ZZZZZZZ

12:00 pm
Hour 8

Nap ended and took a shower.  I'm going to eat lunch somewhere outside.  Off to lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment