My Little Pocketbooks: Audiobook Week: Mid-Week Meme   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Audiobook Week: Mid-Week Meme

All this week I will be participating in Audiobook Week with Devourofbooks.  What is Audiobook Week all about?  Mostly, us book bloggers talk about all things Audiobooks.  The good, the bad and the ugly.  All of it.  If you are new to audiobooks or never, ever listen to one this is your week.  Hop on over to Devourofbooks.com to see more information about this week, to get the button and to chek out all the blogs participating this year. 

Wednesday Topic
Current/most recent audiobook:
I just finished listening to The Mysterious Howling (The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place Series, Book 1) by Maryrose Wood.  Katherine Kellgren (Narrator) .  I got this book from Audiobooksync.com last week.

Impressions:
It was a fun light-hearted book.  The narrator was excellent and I will be looking for more audiobooks with her reading them.  Review coming soon.
Current/most recent favorite audiobook:
So far these three have been my favorites this year.  Click the cover to read my review.
  
Favorite narrator you’ve discovered recently:

Kate Rudd is my girl!  She can narrate a book like no bodies business.  Just listen to The Fault In Our Stars.  She is reads the part of a teen girl with lung cancer with breathless perfection.  Kate becomes the character and she does more than just read the words on the page.  Love her!  And we are both Cancer sign and 5' 4".

One title from your TBL (to be listened) stack, or your audio wishlist:
I  got this one from Audiobooksync.com last summer and I have been meaning to get to this one.
 I have this one in my Audible library. This is actually the only book in the library left. 

What audiobook have you just completed?  What's on your TBL list?

No comments:

Post a Comment