My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #34   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Best #34

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
 
So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two. 
My Favorite Blog Post This Week

My Favorite Post from Other Bloggers   
4 Google Reader Alternatives for Bloggers Tanya@girlxoxo
I installed the Feedly app onto my iPad and I love it. It's cute and it gives tons more previews than Google Reader ever did. It's so easy to install and it lets you save your favorite post. That is a plus for doing this meme. I can also email, tweet, Facebook, G+, Buffer (I have no idea what that is), mark as read or unread and link to the post of my choice. I love that! Feedly has won me over.  Oh and did I mention that you can mark the whole page of post as read or unread by swiping the screen left or right.  BRILLIANT! Thanks Tanya for this post!

100 Books Suggested by the BBC@The Things You Can Read
Great list.  I think I counted only 20 books that I have read.  There are probably 10 more that I seen the movie version only.  

The Book Reviewer Yellow Pages - Get Your Blog Listed for FREE @I Am A Reader Not A Writer
Did someone say FREE?  I signed up and it's an easy form to fill out.   

BEA Tips & Tricks @The Irish Banana Review
There are four various post up right now and I am only sending you all the link to the site.  Great tips that I am going to use for sure.     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment