My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #27   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Best #27

Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
It's back!  
I know I have not been keeping up with this meme but I am going to try and set a goal for at least two Sunday Best post a month.  At least!
So what is Sunday Best?
  Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up. Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two. 

My Favorite Blog Post This Week
Fitness Friday #2: Gym Must Haves
 Bout of Books 6.0 - Weekly Progress 

 My Favorite Blog Post from Other Bloggers
 You Know You Thought This At Least Once @ Reflections of a Bookaholic
This cracks me up! 
RRT: Video Style @ Beckond By Books
I love Sharee's first video blog post.  Too cute!

Did you run across any blog post you want to give a shout out to?
Did any of them make you LOL!?
Have a great week everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment