My Little Pocketbooks: Mini Blog Ahead: Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Mini Blog Ahead: Goals

http://www.herdingcats-burningsoup.com/2015/04/blog-ahead-mini.html\

I am soooo happy this event is coming back.  I just love it so much because it gives me a buffer.  A real blogging break.  What am I talking about?  Well starting May 1 Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup is hosting Blog Ahead.  This is an event were you focus on getting blog post scheduled.  Since this one is a mini the goal is to get 14 additional blog post scheduled. 

Where I stand right now



So my goal would be to have about 

31 blog post scheduled and 8 or more in draft form.

Since 14 additional post are the goal I know I can handle this one.  At the least that is my Friday Book Blogger Hop meme for a month and reviews for a month done!

So looking forward to this event!
If you want to join in click the button up top and sign up.  Bloggers of all topics are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment