My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: A Bit Late   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Delight: A Bit Late

Happy Sunday!  I hope you all have had a restful weekend.  Today I am heading out the LA Times Festival of Books.  So thrilled! I love this event and look forward to it each and every year.  So without further adieu here is my Sunday.
Now Sunday Delight Time

Here and Now

Time: 8:44pm
Drinking: Hot Green Tea with a whole Lemon and Honey (I have been drinking this for weeks now. I'm hooked)
Eating: Nothing
Listening To: Nothing
Watching: Nothing.

My Bookish Stuff

Reading: Still reading Wrapped in Rainbows
Listening To: Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Next Read: Not sure yet.  Waiting to see if a book or two I have on hold at the library show up.

Up Coming Review: The Unseen Guest (Book #3) by Maryrose Wood

Fitness

Weight: I will check after the cleanse is over.
Days Worked Out: 1 days (1 days of dance class)

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

This section is all about the things I have found around the Internet that I thought you might be interested in too. Some are post from other bloggers, events they are hosting or just an interesting article I read.
This week is a list of links from last week and my links for this week.  Sorry it's kinda long.
 photo 0b596c19-7bb3-4256-89d4-2ff3932da329_zpse9b1cc3f.jpg

So what interesting links and blog post have you run across this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment