My Little Pocketbooks: Bloggiesta Spring 2014: My Progress (Day 3)   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bloggiesta Spring 2014: My Progress (Day 3)

Posting this late but this is from Saturday.
Here is the latest and the greatest as of today.  I think I am procrastinating on clean-up my Feedly because it will take forever.  And I am not looking forward to it at all.  I have found out that my Disqus is not working 100% and I am reading up on how to fix it. 
Did you know if a person in Australia leaves a comment it will show up in an new URL with .au at the end of your blog URL?  I had no idea.  So all my international comments have to merge into the .com site.  ARGH!!  Really?
Mini-Challenges I Worked On
1.  Amanda Shofner: How to Tackle Google+ (@amshofner)
This is still a work in progress because I have two accounts that I am trying to merge into one.
2.  Rebecca from Love at First Book: Twitter List Tutorial (@RebeccaScags)
I made a Twitter list called Book Events.  And that is where BEA and RTConvention will go.
Click here to see my new Twitter list (Work in progress)
3.  Stacy from The Novel Life: Conferences and Blogging Classes (@thenovellife)
I did my list of events for the state of California.  Take a look. 

Bloggiesta Progress

- Visited and left comments on 20 blogs.
Mocha Girls Read website
1.  Add new Book of the Month to Widget
2.  Add new Newsletter to side bar and Newsletter page.
3.  Remove old read-a-long widget
4.  Remove old ads
5.  Prep May nomination and voting post 
 I also:
Updated the Wordpress Plug-ins
Added April's Book of the Month to the Book Club's Amazon book store.

My Little Pocketbooks blog
1.  Update Widgets in the side bar
2.  Update Library and Challenge pages
3.  Create post for April's D.O.T.S. reading challenge
4.  Complete one week of post.
5.  Clean up Feedly by removing 100 out of 300 blogs. - I could not find 100 blogs to remove.  I think I removed a total of 25 blogs that no longer blog or haven't posted in the over one month.  But this has lead to a great idea for a monthly post I will be doing starting in April.  Check back to see it go live on the first Friday of April.   
6.  Visit other blogs.
7.  If time permits finish as many book reviews and mini reviews as possible. - Finished one book review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment