My Little Pocketbooks: I Love This! Khloe's Bag   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Love This! Khloe's Bag


I am not a big celebrity watcher. I don't mind staring at their purses and wondering if I can find it at TJMaxx.
I ran across this Polyvore page created by amber-nicki-rose  and I fell in love with Khloe Kardashian's purse. That is the perfect fall bag for all my stuff. I think I could fit my ipad in there and have room for a paperback book.  Purses like this are great for holiday travel too!  Bottle of TSA approved Mountain Spring Water...check.  Book to read...check.  Snacks...check!  That bag can hold it all!
About Khloe's Bag


Celine Luggage Phantom Square bag in Suede Brown
handbagsml.com
Price: $299.00
Calf Leather and suede leather
Double leather handles
Interior Suede Leather Lining
Inside zip pocket
Zip pocket on front
Size: W30 x H26 x D28cm
Celine Luggage Phantom Square Bags in Suede Brown Come with serial numbers, Celine authenticity card, Celine dust bag and Celine care booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment