My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Scary Book to Movie and First Lines   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, October 11, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Scary Book to Movie and First Lines

 
 TGIF!!
Welcome everyone to another post of Book Blogger Hop (hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer).  I really like doing this meme because you can post any day of the week.  That's right no pressure on getting your post up a specific day of the week.  Each week there will be a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers.  You should join us!  And this month is all about scary books and things.  "The Halloween Edition."
  
This weeks Topic/Question
Halloween Edition: What scary book would you like turned into a feature film?

My Answer
This is a hard one because I am not a horror film watcher.  I did one this month but that is it!  I have been reading scary books this month and that is putting me on the edge.  I am looking over my shoulder now at every single noise I hear.  I can't wait till my scary book TBR list is done.  LOL! 
The one that I would love to see the film version of would have to be Rotters by Daniel Kraus.
I pick that book because the audiobook was outstanding.  (review coming soon) I would just like to see if the movie can live up to the audiobook.  But seeing dead corpses will be a bit much for my gentle constitution. Hehehehee!

What scary book would you like to see turned into a movie?
 
First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. I encourage all of my fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.
1.  Grab your current read(s).
2.  Share the first line(s).
3.  Include the title and author.  

"The knocking at her door early Thursday afternoon might have sounded angry to an ear unschooled in the difference between panic and a bad mood, but Marie Toussaint knew better." - The Good House by Tananarie Due

No comments:

Post a Comment