My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #44   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Best #44

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
 
How was your week everyone? I had a great and productive week here at My Little Pocketbooks.  I am getting reviews done, meme's done and reading again.  Whew!  I am so happy to have my mojo slowly getting back on track.  I was worried there for a minute.
 So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.


My Favorite Blog Post This Week
August 2013: Wrap Up
September is Hispanic Heritage Month
Review: BEA Children Books

My Favorite Blog Post from Other Bloggers
Sign ups for Dewey's Read-A-Thon have started.
 The read-a-thon is on 10/12/13 and my start time is 5am.  ARGH!!!
 
Blogfest 2013 is open for sign ups as well
I signed up for this one as well.  They are looking for someone to create an event badge.  Go to the site for more info. 

On Flavorwire "50 of the Best Books You Haven’t Read by Authors You Already Love"  I hate to say it I have only read 1 out of the 50 and two are on my TBR (one day) List.  One down and 49 to go.  LOL!

What interesting blog post have your read this past week?  Do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment