My Little Pocketbooks: Spine Speak: April Showers Bring May Flowers   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spine Speak: April Showers Bring May Flowers

Hosted by: Kimberly at Bookmark to Blog

I ran across this blog post during April's National Poetry Month and thought this would be a fun and interesting challenge to join in. What is Spine Speak all about?  According to Kimberly's blog post you have to gather 5 or more books to make a poem.  The poem should be posted on the 3rd Thursday of the month and follow the given theme.  Link the poem post (with picture, book title and author) to her site and if you complete all the listed months you can win a $50.00 Amazon Gift Card.  Now, who does not like to win $$.  How cool is that?
This months theme ~
April Showers Bring May Flowers
 A Different Sun rises
For One More Day
Under Wildwood skies.
After, What's Left of Me?
 but Oleander! Girl,
Please Remember Me?
I have no idea if that makes sense.  Wait!  It's poetry...It doesn't have to.  I just hope it fits the them at least.  Kinda.  Well I tried.  All of these books are on my shelf just waiting for me to read them. 


Want to join in?  Go to Bookmark to Blog and link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment