My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Re-Reads   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Re-Reads

I decided to join a weekly hop for a bit.  This one is cool because you can post any day of the week.  That's right no pressure on getting your post up a specific day of the week.  Each week there will be a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers.  Join us!   
 
This weeks Topic/Question
May 10th - 16th: What was the last book you re-read? Or name a book you would like to re-read. (submitted by Tanya)

I hate to admit this but I HATE to re-reading books.  Yes! I am not a re-reader at all.  I even don't re-watch movies or TV shows.  My DVD collection is very small and most of them are inherited from my ex when he moved out.  
Why?
Basically, once I know the end of the story or the end of the twist and turns..I'm done!  I know the answer to the big question of.."What's going to happen?"  There is now no ore question and I lose interest.  
Sorry, no deep and profound answers here.  And one more thing, there are way to many books out there to read that I have no time to re-read.

What was the last book you re-read?

No comments:

Post a Comment