My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #38   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Best #38

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
 
How was your week?  Productive and page turning?  I am siting here trying to knock out all my post for the week right now.  Just in case I have a crazy week.  Which seems like the new theme for the month.
 So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.
My Favorite Blog Post This Week
My Favorite Blog Post from Other Bloggers
National Library Week April 14th - 20th @ Angela's Anxious Life
I had no idea there was a library week.  

4 Creative Ways For Book Bloggers to Re-Use Older Content @ Girlxoxo
I love this and I think I might use this.  Great post! 

Top Ten Books Read Before I was a Blogger @ The Broke and the Bookish
This Tuesdays meme was really interesting and I thought I would share my ten for this one as well.  Of course this is in no particular order.

The Poisonwood Bible
Harry Potter
The Secret Lives of Bees
Room
Interview with a Vampire
Twenties Girl
My Soul to Keep
I Know Why the Cage Bird Sings
The DaVinci Code
Memoirs of a Geisha
     
What interesting and cool blog post have you run across last week?  What are the top ten books you read before you started blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment