My Little Pocketbooks: Dewey's Read-A-Thon 2013: Hour 17 - 20   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dewey's Read-A-Thon 2013: Hour 17 - 20

 Whew! I think I can!  I think I can.
9:00 pm
Hour 17
6 Word Celebration
 hosted by: Estella's Revenge
What are the rules
Your challenge is to creative a six-word celebration of Dewey's Read-a-Thon. Go on, you know you want to!

Reading with friends all day long!

That is as good as it gets at 9pm post Thai food and wine.  
Wine Thought(s)
Notes for the next readathon.  Wine with twist tops only!!  ARGH!  I can't believe I broke cork.  I never break corks but for some reason tonight I get a bottle with a dried cork and it has the never to break low in the bottle neck.  *sigh*  Thank God I had others.  
Dinner is done!  Dishes done!  Wine Opened!  Let's Do This!  
Note to anyone reading this.  I am not doing links and spell check anymore. 
Thnx 
 10:00 pm
Hour 18
Cover Me
hosted by: Stacy's Books
These are the rules:
There are two ways to participate-1 Vote for your favorite in each category by leaving a comment (when challenge is over come back and I’ll have them tallied up)  2. Post your own winners in said categories and leave a link in the comment section.  I encourage you to do both!  If you do you’ll be entered twice for the prize :)   Wanna know what you’re playing for?  Fun! Oh, and a $10 B&N gift card plus some cute paper and pens.  You’ll be entered by voting and/or by doing your own post.
Cast your votes and I’ll tally the votes and randomly choose a winner when the challenge is over.
Best Title 
Blue-Ribbon Jalapeno Society Jubilee

Best Dressed
Hattie Ever After

Cutest Couple
Without a Summer

Most Delicious Cover
Homemade with Love: Simple Scratch Cooking from In Jennie's Kitchen

Cutest Animal
The Secret of Happy Ever After

Cutest Kid
I'll Take What She Has: A Novel

Best to Avoid in a Dark Alley
 A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady Trent

Best Tattoo
Bodies of Subversion: A Secret History of Women and Tattoo, Third Edition

Best Cover
The House at the End of Hope Street: A Novel

On My Brain
I have to post winners now for the 15th Hour Challenge.  I want to go to bed soo bad right now.  But nope I am going to do this!!

11:00 pm
Hour 19:
hosted by:

12:00 am
Hour 10:
hosted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment