My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #33   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Best #33

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
 
So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two. 
My Favorite Blog Post This Week 


My Favorite Post from Other Bloggers 
Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2013
 
Another challenge to get my bookshelf under control. I love it. Cause Lord knows I need all the help and encouragement I can get.  I am making a list of ARC tomorrow to see what I will be reading.  

Bloggers Recommend @ Devourer of Books
This is interesting and I am looking forward to seeing what becomes of this great idea.  

Mini Challenge Host Needed For Upcoming Bloggiesta
I love Bloggiesta and I am sooo looking forward to this one.  I might get my goal list together today.    
What interest blog post have you come across this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment