My Little Pocketbooks: Fitness Friday #4: Progress Report   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, February 22, 2013

Fitness Friday #4: Progress Report

Hosted by Jill @ jillconyers.com
Welcome to the second week of Fitness Friday.  Where I (and you) put down our books and talk about our fitness goals.  As well as other fitness stuff!
 What is Fitness Friday?
If you blog and/or have a Facebook Page about health/fitness, want to learn more about diet, exercise, nutrition, setting goals or if you just want to meet new people and find new health and fitness focused blogs, then join me for Fitness Friday!
FF has been great way to meet new friends and find new health and fitness blogs. 
 Since everyone is on the pros and cons of keeping their almost forgotten New Years Resolutions, I thought I would do a progress report to help encourage.  And to let you know that you are not alone on the fitness, healthy girl journey.  There are many on this road with you.  We all have hit walls, pitfalls, crazy situations and setbacks.  But when you get a chance take a look at where you started and see how far you have come.  
My Mottos for the 2013
I am my inspiration.
I am Amazing myself everyday.
I am the athlete I want to be. 
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION
"To lose 50lbs. and be a more active person that is always AMAZING myself"
  
Started July 31, 2012
Weight: 218 lbs. (dress size 18/20 More 20 than 18)
Today
 Weight: 182 lbs. (dress size 12/14 More like 12W)
Total Weight Eliminated
36 lbs. *happy dance*
Set Backs
I had stopped eating healthy, good and clean from Thanksgiving to the first of February.  So I sat at 190lbs. through the winter holidays.  It was hard to eat healthy with all the new holiday drinks, foods and parties at every turn.  And I am not a cold weather type of girl at all.  So I was comfort eating too!  But, I am happy to say that I did not gain anything since I was still going to the gym 3-4 days a week.
 
Some new news on my fitness, healthy girl journey...
I have signed up for a month membership at Hanger 18Hanger 18 is a rock climbing club.  It will be like going to the gym and working out new muscles as I try to reach the top of various rocks.  I am so exciting about trying this out.  I think I will be doing this Tuesdays and Fridays as well as keeping my regular gym schedule.  Take a look at this place.  It's soo cool.  I am going to start in March.  
*excited happy dance*
 Started blogging about Fitness (January)
 1 5k done (February)
Rock Climbing for a month (March)
What healthy and fun fitness things are you doing this year to reach your New Years Resolution Goals?
Inspirational Image


Linked up to Joy's Reader's Workout as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment