My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #26   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Best #26


Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
It's back!  
I know I have not been keeping up with this meme but I am going to try and set a goal for at least two Sunday Best post a month.  At least!
So what is Sunday Best?
  Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up. Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.

My Favorite Blog Post This Week:
I have a few favorite post from me this week.  Check them out and leave a comment or two.
Blog Birthday Giveaway  

 

My Favorite Blog Post from Another Blog: 

This week I have been researching blog events going on's for 2013.  I wanted a chance to pre-plan a few things.  Here are a few links to blogging events coming up.
This is an old list with a few updates for 2013
  NMX (formerly BlogWorld Expo)
January 6-8, 2013 in Las Vegas


Bout of Books 6.0
January 7-13, 2013
I have pulled 3 books from my shelf to read for this one.  The goals are set and I am ready.

Bloggiesta
March 29– 31, 2013
I love bloggiesta so much that I am planning my goals now.  Like fix the About Me page.  LOL!

Dewey's Read A Thon
April 2013
No set date that I know of yet.  But I am in it to win it.

World Book Night
April 23, 2013
This event I am going to have the book club join in this year.

BEA: BookExpo America
May 29-June 1, 2013 New York City
I am going to make it this year!!

Audiobook Week
June 2013
I am not sure about the exact dates on this one but I will let you know when I know

BlogHer 2013
July 25-27, 2013 in Chicago, Illinois


A More Diverse Universe
September 2013
I only put down this date cause that was the same as last year.  I am looking forward to this one too
There are more events coming like Book Blogger Appreciation Week and I am still looking into those.  

 

Am I forgetting any events?  Which ones are you looking forward to this year?  

No comments:

Post a Comment