My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #15   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Best #15

This is a great new weekly linky started by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.
My Favorite Blog Post This Week:
Today is the last day of the Read-A-Thon and I have to say that I am thrilled to death that I did it.  I had second thoughts over and over again about signing up.  But yeah me!  I am glad I finished a few books that I have been meaning to complete.  And I had a great time doing this.  I will be all about Bout of Books next year for sure.
My Favorite Blog Post from Another Blog:  
I just found a new and cute blog this week and i thought I would just post her link so you all can check her out.  Readers this is Alex of Cupcakes and Literature! 
What are some great blog post you have read this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment