My Little Pocketbooks: Bout of Books 5.0 Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Goals

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Bout of Books 5.0
This is going to be my first time doing the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon.  I have seen the button on several blogs for the past week or so.  I thought I was going to pass on it but the more and more I think about it... I really need to focus and get some ready done.  This is the perfect opportunity to get to it and finish a few books I started.
What is Bout of Books? 
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.  It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in.  Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week.  There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional.  For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 5.0 team.
Time Devoted to Reading 
I will be reading as much as possible all week long.  I have a few short books to make the week go by faster.  And the goals easier!  LOL!
Books I Will Be Reading 
The Wind Done Gone by Alice Randall
32 Candles by Ernessa T. Carter
Blockade Billy by Stephen King
April's Fool by Blanche Marriott
The Open Weave by Devorah Major (if I finish the others and still have time) 
My Goal
1.  Read 4 (or 5) books by the end of the week.
2.  Complete 2 reviews of books I have not listed and 3 more of the books I have listed
3.  Complete a few challenges
4.  Join in the Twitter Chat at #boutofbooks
5.  Update post daily
6.  Comment on other blogs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment