My Little Pocketbooks: Bout of Book 5.0 Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Monday, August 20, 2012

Bout of Book 5.0 Wrap Up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon 
...And I am done!  
I did it.  Kinda!  I completed Bout of Books 5.0.  
Completed:  4 books
The Wind Done Gone by Alice Randell
32 Candles by Ernessa T. Carter
Blockade Billy by Stephen King
Aprils' Fool by Blanche Marriott
Read:  679 pages
Challenges Completed: 3
Comments Left:  I lost count after 30
Twitter Parties Attended: 1
Reviews Written: 4

This Year:  Since this was my first Bout of Books I had no idea if I was going to even do it.  I think I joined at midnight a day before it started.  Bout of Books was like the gym for me.  I wasn't into it at first but once I was in it..I was in.  Then once it was done I am glad I did it!  I enjoyed it!
Here is my weekly progress.  CLICK HERE!

Next Year:  I think next year I will push myself more and add one or two more books to the list.  I will also add an audiobook to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment