My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #8   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Best #8

This is a great new weekly linky started by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.

My Favorite Blog Post This Week:
Yesterday, was my 40th birthday and I had a great weekend.  Still having!  Today is the family birthday dinner with the famous red family plate.
My Favorite Blog Post From Another Blog
Careful What You Wish For: Week 3 at SYNC
Another week and another free audiobook. This past week was all about audiobooks and I have so many new ones.  Including these two from AudiobookSync.com

What great blog posts have you come across this week that you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment