My Little Pocketbooks: Happy Birthday to Me and You!   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me and You!

Ice Cream and Cake and Cake!  Ice Cream and Cake and Cake!  Do the Ice Cream and Cake! 
Sorry, I just wanted to set the mood.  Today is my 40th Birthday!  Whoot! Whoot!  And I am going to post my favorite birthday songs. 
This was the best video I could find. LOL! Those two...LOL! No comments! Anyways, I love cake and as you all know Birthday Cake has no calories. So needless to say I will be eating it all day long. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Plus midnight snack. What? What do you mean you didn't know? Yes! Birthday Cake has Zero, No, Nada calories. Ask Dr. Oz! LOL!!
No Calorie Red Velvet Birthday Cake

So for my birthday I held a birthday giveaway for all of you.  Thank you all for entering, the wonderful birthday wishes and for all the new followers.  Love you all!  You guys make blogging fun!  So on to the winners... Oh wait one more song!
Thank you guys for the birthday song and dance.
 Now on to the peeps getting the presents.  Don't worry I have a few I am keeping for myself.  Like going to the Leimert Park's Book Fair.  
Prize Pack #1 goes to... Carol M.
Prize Pack #2 goes to...  Melody D.
Prize Pack #3 goes to...  Amy R.
Prize Pack #4 goes to... Terri M.
Prize Pack #5 goes to... Bunny B.
Thank you all for joining me in my birthday celebration. Your email is coming!
Gotta run cause there is a Zero Calorie Birthday Cake calling me.
xoxo Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment