My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: The Rewards   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, September 11, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: The Rewards

Happy Friday everyone. 
TGIF!!!!!  Hope you all had a great, productive week full of page turning fun.  I just handed in my finals and I am going to do nothing but read what I want and drink wine.  LOL!  
What are your weekend plans?

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

September 11th - 17th: What is most rewarding about being a book blogger? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

The first thing that comes to mind is the creation part.  I think deep down inside I love creating things.  I love coloring in my adult coloring books, dancing and making things.  I am not good at sewing or crafty things so blogging is my creative outlet.  (And gardening takes to long to see results.)
Then there are the friends.  Most non-blogging people don't get this one but I feel like the people (mostly ladies) that comment on my blog and I theirs are friends.  We talk the same bookish talk and we talk at least once a week if not more.  I have face to face friends that I don't talk to that much.  LOL!
So for me it's the blog itself and the friends. 

What about you?

If you are a blogger what is the most rewarding about being a book blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment