My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Book Sites   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, September 25, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Book Sites

Happy Friday everyone. 
TGIF!!!!!  So glad today is Friday.

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

September 25th - October 1st: Do you belong to Shelfari, Goodreads, LibraryThing, and other similar sites? If so, can you list all of the book sites you belong to so others can take a look at them? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

I love Goodreads so much.  I think it's the bee's knees.  I opened an account at Shelfari when I started blogging years ago but never used it.  I also signed up on for a few others.  And you know what, I cancelled those accounts because I never use them either.  
I am stuck on Goodreads and for me more than one is a bit over kill.  

What about you?

 Do you belong to Shelfari, Goodreads, LibraryThing, and other similar sites? If so, can you list all of the book sites you belong to so others can take a look at them?

No comments:

Post a Comment