My Little Pocketbooks: Write-On Review-a-Thon #14: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Write-On Review-a-Thon #14: Wrap Up

http://www.thebookvixen.com/p/write-on-review-thon.html
Hosted by The Book Vixen
That's a wrap and I am sooo HAPPY!  Here is why...

Reviews to write and schedule
How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents - in draft now
El Deafo - in daft now
Tales of the Talented Tenth
Draft review for
The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl 
Lily Blue, Blue Lily #3
All in draft form just waiting for me to finish the books.

Mini Reviews
Loogie
I'll Be Home For Christmas
Frida
Where There's Smoke

I have no reviews sitting here looking at me at the moment.  YEAH!!! Now on to Bloggiesta's to do list.
A book bloggers job is never done.

How are you doing on your review goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment