My Little Pocketbooks: Banned Book Challenge 2014: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Monday, December 29, 2014

Banned Book Challenge 2014: Wrap Up



photo credit: Old Books by Petr Kratochvil  
Hosted by Buckling Bookshelves
Level: Making Waves: 1-2 Challenged Books
I had no plans on reading more than two books for this challenge but when I looked over the Banned Book List I found there were a few more books on the list that I was reading.  So I ended up doubling my goal of two books.  Yep!  I read 4 Banned Books this year.  Here are my Banned Book Reading Challenge stats...

Favorite Book

Number of books by Women: 0
Number of Audiobooks: 4 (denoted by an *)
Number of YA Books: 3
 Oldest Publication Date: 1922 (Siddhartha)
Newest Publication Date: April 7, 2009 (Carter Finally Gets It)

 The List of Books I read for this challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment