My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: My Mojo is Back   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Delight: My Mojo is Back

Happy Sunday Everyone!  
How was your week?  Anything good, great and amazing going on? 
Have you been productive?
I have!  Yes! I have!  As you might know I am participating in Blog Ahead hosted by Herding Cats and Burning Soup.  This is an blogger event to help you get motivated to schedule 30 blog post.  Yes! I said 30!  That is a high number and I am (so far) doing it.  Today is day 9 and I have 10 blog post scheduled for the month of December.  DONE!  Whoot!  Whoot!  Not to mention I am blogging for the month of November as I am going along too.  I love this event and it came at the perfect time.

Here and Now

Time: 5:10 pm
Drinking: Water
Eating: Just finished a Subway sandwich
 Listening To: Brand New Heavies Radio on Pandora
Watching: Nothing
http://amzn.to/1ErjEbv

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

Swag and Stuff Giveaway
Diversity on the Shelf: Approved Books pt. 10

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.
From the ladies at Book and Sensibility: Subscribe! : Bookish Subscriptions We Love

Tanya at Girlxoxo had a blog post up awhile ago I forgot to tell you about (all of her post are amazing  by the way) Reading with the Overdrive App.  I use this app and love it so much.

Twinja Book Reviews is getting ready for Next Month is Our Annual Diversity Month! Cutest Interracial Tag Team Alert

What interesting post have you run across this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment