My Little Pocketbooks: Blog Ahead Challenge: Goals & Progress (pt. 3)   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blog Ahead Challenge: Goals & Progress (pt. 3)

I almost forgot to post my weekly progress for Blog Ahead.  So this one is going to be a week and a few days included.  Week number two point five.  The first week was AMAZING and I got 10 post done.  Then I slacked like nobody's business and got zero done.  Since then I have hustled a bit and now I am at 14 post done with 7 in draft form.  Yeah! Me!

Goals

Create a monthly posting calendar for November and December
Review as many books as possible (I have 10 reviews and 4 mini reviews to do)
Create and Schedule 30 post plus post as much as possible along the way.

Progress Week Two point Five

Calendars for November and December are DONE!
  3 books have been reviewed and posted
 3 reviews are in draft form
   14 post for December are done and scheduled
Diversity on the Shelf Reading Challenge 2015 is scheduled for 12/13/14 (I just like the date) 
Today, I am going to focus on finish the post I have to do for this week and finishing up 2 reviews and one post for December.  Then tomorrow I will format the remaining 8 reviews I have to do.  If I get them formatted then all I will have to do is add my thoughts in later. 
I love this challenge.  It's a real motivator for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment