My Little Pocketbooks: Playing Catch Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Playing Catch Up

http://www.herdingcats-burningsoup.com/2014/09/sign-up-blog-ahead-nanowrimo-bloggy.html

OMG!  What wonderful timing!??!  This morning I was thinking of the huge list of books I have to review and why I was not blogging like I should.  I have most of my great thoughts and introspective moments in the shower.  Honestly, I have solved some of my most perplexing life situations in the shower at 4:45am. 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEihFg3kLKO2RbzfoSIGn3awxsDVzzX1kr8qNX-V8tawf73VfVcqo-pHtkTUH5W-GiHT6PH-GLpGhVIWHDFXCtGY1jTylbGI9Zsxec1DsaRaZhlwDjmhC1eKdFScpXcbAXNLQp8sZK1S4Rc/s1600/2013-01-28+21_33_08.gif 
Sorry I just had to insert a shower scene for you.  No not for me!  It's for you.  Really!  
Anyways .... Once I got to work I jumped over The Book Vixen's blog to see when the next Review-A-Thon will be.  I don't know about you but I need a read-a-thon to get caught up on my reading and a review-a-thon to get caught up on my reviews.  On her site she has a list of other bookish events going on this month and whammmm! there it was.  
A bloggery version of NaNoWriMo!

Blog Ahead

That is PERFECT!!!
An event to solve my review and blogging slump.

The Goal

The basic goal is to get "ahead" in your blog posts.

At the end of the month of Nov you'll have 30 additional pre-schedules than when you started the month. 


ex--If you Start with 5 pre schedules--End with 35 pre schedules

     Start with 10 pre schedules-- End with 40 pre schedules

So here is my plan:
Write out a calendar with post for the month of November and December
I have 10 book reviews and 4 mini reviews  to do. Hopefully, I will get most of them done
I would love to do a month of Book Blogger Hop post, complete the D.O.T.S. December Review Linky post, one Reading Queue post for November, two D.O.T.S. Approved Books posts, and a few others.

I know this sounds a bit ambitious but just to get kinda caught up would be AMAZING!!  

If this event sounds like something you need to join then click here and sign up.
We can do this!
Go Motivation Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment