My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: A Bit of Good   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Delight: A Bit of Good

Happy Sunday everyone!
I hope you all had a great and productive week full of fun.  I had a good week.  Last week was my honey''s birthday.  We had a great time together at a comedy and Blues show along with a wonderful dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  Compliments of an amazing "girlfriend".  LOL!  
I thought I would have had time to get some blogging done but that just didn't happen.  I am going to try and give it another try this week. 
And I am happy...it just started raining!!  YEAH!

Here and Now

Time: 11:17 am
Drinking: Hot Green Tea with Honey
Eating: Nothing
 Listening To:  My Gospel Playlist on iTunes
Watching: Nothing!  My honey is watching ESPN again.

My Bookish Stuff

Reading: The Barbarian Nurseries by Hector Tobar
Listening To: Nothing at the moment
Next Read: Zora and Me by Victoria Bond and T.R. Simon
Up Coming Review: Getting To Happy by Terri McMillan

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

Christmas in July Giveaway Hop

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse. 
I saw this article the other day and was so touched and moved by it I thought I just have to share this with my blog family.  I think as book bloggers we need to share other (positive) news going on in the world.  So here are a two FEEL GOOD POST going on in the world.
Back on the Book Blogger Block
This is an older blog post from Presenting Lenore but it is really good and I agree We Need Diverse Books (Review)

Ebook Friendly posted 2 great post this week. 55 Great Books Under 200 pages.  I have read a few of these and I have a few of the others on my TBR list.  Book Smell is Back 25 paper scent perfume and candles.  This is soo going on my bookish Christmas List this year.

Angela @Angela's Anxious Life ask us Are you Part of the Blogging Community
Bloggish Events Coming Up!
http://rinnreads.co.uk/2014/07/17/announcement-sci-fi-month-2014/
http://www.phantasmicreads.com/2014/07/2nd-annual-beat-the-heat-readathon-sign-ups.html
Did you run across a great blog post this past week?

No comments:

Post a Comment