My Little Pocketbooks: My 2nd Write On Review-a-Thon 2014: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Monday, July 28, 2014

My 2nd Write On Review-a-Thon 2014: Wrap Up

http://www.thebookvixen.com/2014/07/write-on-review-thon-6-sign-up.html#.U86Uyqi0Yc0
Hosted by The Book Vixen
I didn't do too hot!
Nope not this time!
I finished one and got two in draft form.
Hopefully, I will do better next time.

Goals

Getting to Happy by Terry McMillian
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling (draft)
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (draft)
Home by Toni Morrison
The Barbarian Nurseries by Hector Tobar
(currently reading)
Quickies
Girl with Glasses by Marissa Walsh
I Love You Too by Ziggy Marley
I'm Dreaming of a Undead Christmas by Molly Harper

Mark your calendars!
The next Write On Review-a-Thon will be all day Saturday, August 30th and Sunday, August 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment