My Little Pocketbooks: Write On Review-a-Thon 2014: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon 2014: Wrap Up

 
 Hosted by The Book Vixen
I did it!  And I finished every single thing (only three things) on my goal list plus a few things more. In case you missed it here is what Write On Review-A-Thon is all about. 
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, February 28th and Saturday, March 1st. Let’s get those reviews done! 
So here is what I did.
1.  Completed and posted two reviews.
2.  Updated all my 2014 reviews on Goodreads.  (There were 3 reviews missing)
3.  Drafted reviews for books I am currently reading.  When I finish reading them I just need to add my thoughts and done.
Carter Finally Gets It by Brent Crawford
The Aloha Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini
Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark

I think since this will be a monthly event I will try to keep up on my reviews, but if I fall behind (which will happen) I will do this for sure!  I love this event!!  I missed the Twitter chat on Friday (cause I had to work..yuck) but I still had a fab time.

If you fall behind on your book reviews join Write on Review-A-Thon (page) on March 21 - March 22.  The Book Vixen has listed more great events for the month of March on her page as well.

March

3/8 – 3/12: Rapunzel Read-a-Thon
3/13 – 3/17: Ides of March Read-a-Thon
3/21 – 3/22: { Write On Review-a-Thon }
3/27 – 3/30: Spring Bloggiesta

No comments:

Post a Comment