My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #55   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Best #55


Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com

  So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up. Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two. 
 

My Favorite Post from Me

I'm hosting my first reading challenge for 2014.  

Diversity on the Shelf Reading Challenge Post

Favorite Links from other Bloggers

I thought it would be cool to shout all the bloggers who signed up for the reading challenge.  I love reading the post on why they signed up. Check them out.





What are some of your favorite blog post from the blogiverse?

No comments:

Post a Comment