My Little Pocketbooks: 2013 Reading Challenges: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

2013 Reading Challenges: Wrap Up

Yep!  Another year is gone and another group of reading challenges are done.  Well all of them except one, or two.  Despite my crazy work schedule I am shocked I completed most of the reading challenges I signed up for this year.  No really!  I'm shocked.  I had no idea around September if I would complete any of them.  But low and behold I did!  YEAH!!

Completed



18/15 Books From My Bookshelf
 
29/25 Audiobooks


3/3 Books By Anne Rice

30/15 Books By Women
  
19/15 Books From My TBR Pile
 
10/10 Historical Fiction Books
  
15/12 Books in 12 Different Genres
 
46/54 Books

Not Completed


2/6 Bookish Resolutions
1. Complete all my reading challenges and events.
2. Post at least one review a week. (oops!)
3. Post at least 350 blog post.
4. Give away 50 books.
5. Read and review all book club books of the month (oops!)
6. Only buy 12 books in 2013 (not counting audiobooks)


9/15 Dusty Books
Because I didn't complete two of my reading challenges I did not complete the final one. Reading Challenge Addict is all about how many can you sign up for and completing them all. So another incomplete challenge. ARGH! Oh well! There is always next year.


7/10 Reading Challenges

How did you do on your reading challenges this year? Complete them all?

No comments:

Post a Comment