My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #50   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Best #50

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com   
Hi there.  I'm still here.  I have been trying my best not to over load my schedule but as you can see from my lack in post that I am failing at that.  LOL!  So I am going to try and get a few post up today.  And we will see how the rest of the week goes.  
Posting and reviewing are so behind.  I think I have 6 books to review and another 6 mini reviews to do too!  ARGH!  Not to mention wrap up post for reading challenges and the month of October.  Yikkes!  
Bloggiesta come and take me away!
Now on to Sunday Best.
 
 So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.
My Favorite Post from Me
PASS!  FAIL!! NEXT!!!
My Favorite Blog Post form Others
(from my Saved file on Feedly)
 
 
Blogging
 
Purse Stuff
 
What interesting blog post have you run across this week?  Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment